The Maxwell-Z24 is a camera control system designed for use with wireless cameras. Operating on the 2.4GHz worldwide license free band the system is ideal for use in studios, stadiums, arenas and other venues.
Unlike other camera control systems Maxwell supports fully featured control and feedback from the camera. So to the vision engineer there is no difference between the wireless and line cameras. And therefore no compromise in production quality.
- Transparent operation with the OEM control protocols.
- Worldwide license free operation and no need to set the operating frequency, even with multiple systems.
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) for robust operation
- Remote transceiver that can be connected to the control panel interface with up to 1000m of CAT5 cable and positioned for optimal RF coverage
- Tally support on the camera and panel with external tally out on camera interface
- Compact camera interface, small enough to be mounted directly to the camera.
- 1U, half width rack control panel interface rack mountable
- Intuitive control panels on camera and control panel interface displaying system status.