The Zenith wireless system is designed for ENG and HD real-time productions where range and signal reliability are essential. In its basic configuration the system transmits an H.264 compressed signal up to 800m over WiFi within the 5GHz license-exempt spectrum.
Where the requirement is for a higher range or for a signal to navigate around impenetrable objects, the unique networking capability of Zenith comes into its own by deploying any number of inexpensive transceiver nodes in order to provide for an effective unlimited range.
Zenith is fully configurable via a web interface and signal quality can be monitored and tweaked in real- me on any portable IP device (Laptop, smartphone etc). Zenith provides a scalable modular solution allowing adopters to tailor a system to budget and performance requirements and performance.
- 90 milliseconds latency
- 5.1 – 5.9GHz license-exempt band
- Tally and Iris
- Return Audio which can be used as IFB
- Dual SDI output on receiver
- Range from camera back transmitter up to 1km
- Range (point-to-point) up to 20km
- 2 – 14Mb encoding bitrate
- Secure encrypted transmission